Dim Lule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodošli na prvi i najveći forum ljubitelja lula i duhana za lule u regiji

Početna stranicaLatest imagesRegistracijaLoginRegistracija

Naša stara ideja....

Go down 
5 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Davorin
Pipe maker / Moderator
Pipe maker  /  Moderator
Davorin

Broj postova : 8303

Naša stara ideja.... Empty
PostajNaslov: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 8:57

Upravo realizirana od nekoga drugoga. Još u pradavnim vremenima ( dakle prije tri godine Laughing ) imali smo ideju preko naše udruge otvoriti internet prodaju, nešto slično ovome..... Pa neka je Aleksandru sa srećom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Vrh] Go down
http://davorinmortapipes.wordpress.com/
bayro
Pipe guru / Moderator
Pipe guru / Moderator
bayro

Broj postova : 17465
Omiljeni duhani : C&D Pirate Kake, Da Vinci, Commonwealth, HU Fayyum

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 16:36

Neka mu je sa srećom! Cool

Cigarettes are an addiction, cigars are a hobby, pipes are a religion
[Vrh] Go down
ssekir75
Oblak dima
Oblak dima
ssekir75

Broj postova : 3060
Omiljeni duhani : McB Plumcake, McB Scottish, CD Mississippi Mud, ST Balkan Latakia, BN Classic, WOL Classic

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 19:34

moze nesto detaljnije? Question
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 20:47

Evo, da ne prepricavam, ovo je "ispovijest" vlasnika spomenute stranice...

"Hello to all of you pipe smokers and tobacco lovers!

Please, allow me to introduce myself and tobacconia.com first, and then i'll try to answer some of your questions.

My name is Aleksandar Pocuc (Alek) founder and owner of tobacconia.com auction website. As owner of company for web technologies and digital arts i had means and resources to develop online auction system originally intended to be auction and marketplace for plastic scale model kits and accessories - Hence some remaining clues on tobacconia.com website which are been removed now.

Apart from being digital artist by profession, i am a scale modeller and pipe smoker by passion. I am regularly writing articles for a few major modeling magazines from UK and US and finishing my first book on scale modeling by the on of the year, hopefully!

Regarding the term "tobacconia", it does not mean/represent anything really, it's just a word i happen to like, nothing more.

As for the "whois" information on the website, some of you are maybe familiar with web technologies when it comes to security and information disposal. Whois.proof for a domain is used to prevent miss use of information as well as protection against spam emails, phone calls etc. Its not illegal or "scamy" in any way! (to learn more simply google "whois proof service")

Tobacconia.com as a part of ArtAsMedia company group is based in Serbia (Europe) while the website is hosted on a dedicated web server in Houston, TX (Hostgator).

Tobacconia.com - auction and marketplace is not and can hardly be huge money source as you can figure it out from a simple "fee math" but will eventually supply enough of money to cover website maintenance and upgrade costs.

Primary goal of tobacconia.com was/is to have one place for everything pipe and tobacco related - its that simple.

Also to mention, just a few weeks ago another similar website is launched, the one i was talking about - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Once we had the system developed i though it would be nice to have it for pipes/tobaccos as well.

As for that link on the right hand side - twofriendspipes.com - I got some of their pipes recently and was so happy with my purchase that i've offered Bobby a free advertisement banner.

Well, i think i've covered the most of unclear things and if i am not, please do not hesitate to ask ANYTHING you would like to know!

With kindest regards,
Alek

P.S. Almost forgot, someone asked about "serious company without a phone number" - well, we've just started with tobacconia 3 days ago, please allow us some time to manage a dedicated customer service team and that phone number ;-)"
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 20:48

"My apologies for not mentioning this in my first post:

Payments on tobacconia.com are handled by payment gateway providers as PayPal, Moneybookers... so, all the payments are processed ONLY and ONLY on their secured payment pages.

NO personal/financial data is ever stored or asked for by tobacconia website.
No credit card numbers, bank info or anything that can compromise your financial security in any way.

eg. seller lists an item and chose preferred payment method, buyer buys an item and goes to checkout, at this point buyer is redirected to PayPal, Moneybbokers or whichever payment provider is specified and pays for bought items securely.

I would also like to say a thing or to about listing fees on tobacconia.
Unlike eBay and similar auction systems, we do not have end of auction percentage fees, instead we have item listing flat fees only.

So, when seller lists an item of lets say $300, tobacconia fees would be $1.49 and thats it! One free image is included in this fee as well as BuyItNow and MakeOffer option. Item can sell for $1000000, fee of $1.49 remains!

On eBay and alike, to sell a $300 item, seller would have to pay listing fees (cca $1.5-$5) + 10% of the final selling price.

And as for a huge money source :-) we would need some 10.000 listings a month to have a decent income having in mind that items with lower starting price have lower fees.

Should anyone require more info on anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

Many thanks for your time,
Alek"
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 20:50

Dobro je, negdje je krenulo, sinoc nije bilo niti jedne lule, danas ima dvije, samo da ljudi pocnu nesto stavljati i da to ozivi/zazivi. U protivnom, bojim se da bi lako mogla pripasti u skupinu mnogih odavno zaboravljenih stranica i promasenih pokusaja.
[Vrh] Go down
420blackadder
Hladan dim
Hladan dim
420blackadder

Broj postova : 650
Omiljeni duhani : JFH:Ruins of Isengard, McB Plumcake, Lane Limited 1-Q

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty28.11.11 22:02

Zanimljiva stranica u svakom slučaju, iako su ove dvije ponuđene lule za nešto dublji đep Crying or Very sad
(dobro, Charatan je još relativno ok, no ova Jess-ova je kriminalno skupa)
Bit će bolje kad se pročuje za stranicu.
[Vrh] Go down
ssekir75
Oblak dima
Oblak dima
ssekir75

Broj postova : 3060
Omiljeni duhani : McB Plumcake, McB Scottish, CD Mississippi Mud, ST Balkan Latakia, BN Classic, WOL Classic

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty29.11.11 2:34

cekaj, polako... Rolling Eyes smesteni u srbiji? to se mora ispita, mozda bude i slanja u srbiju (posto je tu locirana firma...)
[Vrh] Go down
Davorin
Pipe maker / Moderator
Pipe maker  /  Moderator
Davorin

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty29.11.11 18:23

Ma znam što je sekirče pitao.... Ukratko imali smo ponudu kao Udruga, da budemo internet dealeri jedne poznate tvrtke koja radi lule, te da se na takav način financiramo. Stranica bi bila univerzalna za duhane, asesorije itd. Kao i ostalo, dobra ideja samo nije bilo da je nitko sprovede u djelo.... Cool Stara priča. Evo sada je netko krenuo s time.... pohvala maštovitosti...
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty29.11.11 18:48

Ako cemo iskreno, ta ideja na ovim prostorima jos uvijek moze zazivjeti, treba samo skupiti lovu (a to je najveci i mozda nerjesiv problem) i platiti profesionalcu da obavi finishiranje i ideju provede u djelo.

Naime, sto vise stvari se dogadja oko nas, a vezano za ovaj hobi, to ce se vise ljudi vremenom prikljucivati i stvar bi tako "prohodala".
[Vrh] Go down
Davorin
Pipe maker / Moderator
Pipe maker  /  Moderator
Davorin

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty29.11.11 19:03

Ma grga, nije to za nas, mi samo volimo pričati Shocked
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty29.11.11 19:04

a i to sto kazes!
umrijet od smjeha
[Vrh] Go down
Antiša
Oblak dima
Oblak dima
Antiša

Broj postova : 1760
Omiljeni duhani : ST Balkan Latakia, Billy Budd

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty07.03.13 10:09

Jučer sam se sjetio tobacconie i saznao da više ne postoji.
[Vrh] Go down
https://antebudimir.com
Davorin
Pipe maker / Moderator
Pipe maker  /  Moderator
Davorin

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty07.03.13 21:48

kao ni puno drugih stvari... pa najbolji ti je pokazatelj akcija koju je Satelit pokrenuo.....
[Vrh] Go down
Antiša
Oblak dima
Oblak dima
Antiša

Broj postova : 1760
Omiljeni duhani : ST Balkan Latakia, Billy Budd

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty07.03.13 22:19

Da, na žalost je takvo stanje stvari.
[Vrh] Go down
https://antebudimir.com
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Naša stara ideja....   Naša stara ideja.... Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Naša stara ideja....
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.